Here’s my strategy: I’m giving you lots of Christmas jokes and riddles now so you can tell them (over and over) for the next 3 weeks. Good idea, huh? As I often say – Funny is good!
- What goes “oh, oh, oh”?
Santa walking backwards!
- When does Christmas come before Thanksgiving?
In the dictionary!
- What is Santa’s dog called?
- Who delivers presents to baby sharks at Christmas?
- What do you call Santa Claus when he doesn’t move?
- How do sheep greet each other at Christmas?
A Merry Christmas to ewe!
- What do you get if you cross an apple with a Christmas tree?
- What kind of candle burns longer, a red candle or a green candle?
Neither, candles always burn shorter!
- What do you call people who are afraid of Santa Claus?
- What did the dog breeder get when she crossed an Irish Setter with a Pointer at Christmastime?
- What do sheep say to each other at Christmastime?
Merry Christmas to ewe!
- What do sheep say to shepherds at Christmastime?
- How do sheep say Merry Christmas in Mexico?
- How do Chihuahua's say Merry Christmas?
- What's the best thing to put into Christmas dinner?
- Knock Knock.
- A definition of Christmas:
The time when everyone gets "Santa"-mental.
- What’s red, white and blue at Christmas time?
A sad candy cane!
- Knock Knock.
Donut open 'til Christmas!
- What do you call an elf who steals gift wrap from the rich and gives it to the poor?
- What always comes at the end of Christmas Day?
The letter "Y"!
- What do angry mice send to each other in December?
Cross mouse cards!
- What's the difference between the Christmas alphabet and the ordinary alphabet?
The Christmas alphabet has "no EL"!
- What did Adam say on the day before Christmas?
It's Christmas, Eve!
- What happens if you eat too many Christmas decorations?
You get "Tinsel"-itis!
- What's the best thing to give your parents for Christmas?
A list of everything you want!
- Why is it so cold at Christmas?
Because it's in Decembrrrr!
- What kind of Christmas tree comes from Hawaii?
"O Tanning Palms"!
- What do wild animals sing at Christmastime?
Jungle bells, jungle bells, jungle all the way!
- What's the favorite Christmas Carol of new parents?
- Why do Mummies like Christmas so much?
Because of all the wrapping!
- What is the best Christmas present in the world?
A broken drum - you can't beat it!
- What is green, covered with tinsel and goes ribbet ribbet?
- Why do reindeer scratch themselves?
Because they're the only ones who know where they itch!
I hope all the jokes you tell are funny!